Bistro Tenderloin Preparation
- Oil bistro tenderloin and season with salt and pepper; grill to desired temperature. Set aside.
Ranch Hollandaise Sauce Preparation
- Vigorously whisk egg yolks and lemon juice together in stainless steel bowl until mixture is thickened and doubled in volume.
- Place bowl over saucepan containing barely simmering water, or use double boiler. (The water should not touch the bottom of the bowl.) Continue to whisk rapidly, being careful not to let eggs get too hot or they will scramble.
- Slowly drizzle in clarified butter and continue to whisk until sauce is thickened and doubled in volume. Add ranch dressing mix.
- Remove from heat, whisk in cayenne and salt. Cover and place in warm spot until ready to use for the eggs Benedict. If sauce gets too thick, whisk in a few drops of warm water before serving.
Cauliflower Toast Preparation
- Preheat oven to 425ºF and line baking sheet with parchment paper. Finely grate cauliflower and transfer to large bowl. Microwave on high, 8 minutes. Drain thoroughly with paper towels or cheesecloth until mixture is dry.
- Add egg, Parmesan and granulated garlic to cauliflower bowl and season with salt and pepper. Mix until combined.
- Form cauliflower into toast shapes on prepared baking sheet and bake until golden, 18 to 20 minutes.
- Transfer to plate and top with desired toppings, like mashed avocado, a fried egg, or bacon, lettuce and tomato.