Scotch & Sirloin Kansas City B&B Recipe
DIFFICULTY LEVEL: Beginner
- 12 or 16 ounce Sterling Silver® Premium Meats KC Strip
- Olive Oil
- Seasoned Salt
- Crushed Black Pepper
- Blue Cheese Crumbles
- Take your KC Strip and drizzle olive oil on both sides.
- Season both sides of the steak with seasoned salt then coat both sides with crushed black pepper.
- Broil to ensure the steak is cooked until its internal temperature reaches 140°F as determined by an instant-read meat thermometer for medium doneness.
- After steak is cooked to desired temperature, take your blue cheese crumbles and sprinkle them on top of your Sterling Silver® Premium Meats KC Strip steak.
- Place KC strip steak into oven until blue cheese is melted.
- Plate and serve.