STERLING SILVER® BEEF TENDERLOIN WITH BLUE CHEESE BUTTER, REDUCED BALSAMIC ON A ROSEMARY CRACKER
DIFFICULTY LEVEL: Beginner
Makes 12 pieces
- 6 oz Sterling Silver Beef Tenderloin
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Kosher salt, as needed
- Black pepper, as needed
- 3 tablespoons butter, salted, room temp
- 3 tablespoons + 2 tablespoons blue cheese, crumbled
- 1/2 cup reduced to 4 T white balsamic & honey dressing
- 12 entertainment crackers
- Remove beef from refrigerator 15 minutes before cooking.
- Heat sauté pan over medium high heat.
- Season beef to taste with salt and pepper.
- Add oil to pan; place meat in pan. Brown all sides and cook to internal temperature of 130° for medium rare. Remove meat from pan and allow to rest for 5 minutes before slicing.
- While meat is cooking, whip butter and 3T of blue cheese together. Season to taste with salt and pepper; set aside.
- To reduce vinegar, pour into small pan and simmer over medium high heat until reduced by about 2/3. Remove from heat.
- After meat has rested for 5+ minutes, slice across grain. Depending on the shape of the piece of meat, slices may need to be cut in order to fit on cracker, or use more than one slice per cracker.
- Spread blue cheese butter on each cracker.
- Add sliced beef; drizzle with reduced balsamic vinegar.
- Top with blue cheese crumbles. Enjoy!