STERLING SILVER® BOURSIN BISTRO BURGERS
DIFFICULTY LEVEL: Intermediate
- 1½ pounds Sterling Silver Ground Chuck Beef
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 large yellow onions, thinly sliced
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 1 package (5.2 ounces) Boursin cheese
- 6 brioche rolls, split, buttered and toasted
- 6 lettuce leaves
- Heat butter in a large sauté pan. Add onions and cook with sugar, salt and pepper until onions are soft and golden brown.
- Preheat grill to medium-high.
- Shape meat into six ¼ inch-thick patties.
- Grill or broil burgers for 5 to 7 minutes on each side or until burgers reach an internal temperature of 160°F on a meat thermometer.
- Top burgers with onions and cheese; continue grilling or broiling until cheese begins to melt.
- Place lettuce leaves on bottom buns; top with burgers and toasted bun tops.