Sterling Silver® Easy Philly Beef Pizza
DIFFICULTY LEVEL: Beginner
- 1 lb Sterling Silver Boneless Sirloin Steak, trimmed and cut into thin strips
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- ½ tsp garlic pepper seasoning
- 1 T olive oil
- ½ medium purple onion, cut into thin wedges
- ½ medium green pepper, cut into thin strips
- ½ medium red pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1 prebaked pizza crust
- 1½ cups shredded provolone cheese
- ½ tsp basil leaves (optional)
- Heat oven to 450°F. Place beef and garlic in medium bowl; sprinkle with garlic pepper seasoning; toss to coat.
- Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add beef; cook and stir 3 minutes.
- Add onion and peppers; cook and stir 2 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Place pizza crust on baking sheet.
- Sprinkle with 1 cup cheese; sprinkle with basil. Top evenly with onion and pepper strips. Arrange beef strips evenly over pizza; top with remaining cheese.
- Bake 9 to 11 minutes or until hot and cheese is melted.