STERLING SILVER® SESAME PEPPER STIR-FRY
DIFFICULTY LEVEL: Intermediate
- 1 lb Sterling Silver Beef Top Sirloin Steak (boneless), or Top Round Steak, cut ¾ inch thick, or Flank Steak
- ½ cup prepared Asian-sesame dressing, divided
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- 2½ cups snow peas
- 1 red bell pepper, julienned
- Salt, to taste
- 1 T toasted sesame seeds
- Hot cooked rice (optional)
- Cut steak lengthwise in half, then crosswise into ⅛ to ¼ inch thick strips.
- Combine ¼ cup dressing and garlic in medium bowl. Add beef; toss to coat.
- Cover and marinate in refrigerator 30 minutes to 2 hours.
- Heat large nonstick skillet over medium-high until hot.
- Remove beef from marinade; discard marinade.
- Add half of beef to same skillet; stir-fry 1 to 2 minutes or until outside surface of beef is no longer pink (do not overcook). Remove from skillet. Repeat with remaining beef.
- Return snow peas and beef to skillet; cook and stir 1 to 2 minutes or until heated through.
- Garnish with sesame seeds. Serve with rice, if desired.