STERLING SILVER® THREE-PEPPER BEEF KABOBS
DIFFICULTY LEVEL: Intermediate
- 1 pound Sterling Silver® boneless beef sirloin or top round steak, cut 1-inch thick
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 teaspoon honey
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 2 teaspoons Dijon-style mustard
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- 8 large mushrooms
- 1 medium green, red or yellow bell pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
- Cut steak into 1-inch pieces. Whisk together oil, lemon juice, water, honey, pepper, mustard and oregano in large bowl; add beef, mushrooms and bell pepper, stirring to coat.
- Alternately thread pieces of beef, bell pepper and mushrooms on four 12-inch skewers. Place kabobs on grill.
- Grill 8 to 11 minutes for rare to medium doneness, turning occasionally. Season with salt, if desired.