SALAD CUPS WITH STERLING SILVER® BEEF TENDERLOIN AND WHITE BALSAMIC AND HONEY DRESSING
DIFFICULTY LEVEL: Beginner
- 6 ounces (168 grams) Sterling Silver Beef Tenderloin
- 1 tablespoon (15 mL) olive oil
- Kosher salt, as needed
- black pepper, as needed
- 3 cups (720 mL) mixed greens, chopped, bite size
- ¼ cup (60 mL) croutons, cut small
- 1 avocado, ripe, small dice
- 2 tablespoons (30 mL) red onion, small dice
- 2 tablespoons (30 mL) celery, small dice
- ½ cup (120 grams) white balsamic and honey dressing
- Remove beef from refrigerator 15 minutes prior to cooking.
- Heat sauté pan over medium high heat
- Season beef to taste with salt and pepper.
- Add olive oil to pan; place meat in pan. Brown all sides and cook to internal temperature of 130° (54°C) for medium rare. Remove meat from pan; allow to rest for 5 minutes before slicing.
- Mix salad, croutons, avocado, red onion and celery together in bowl. Add ¾ of dressing and mix well.
- Divide salad into 12 equal portions onto small plates or bowls (appetizer size).
- Dice beef (medium dice) and place on top of each salad.
- Drizzle remaining dressing over each salad. Enjoy!