Serving the same protein in multiple variations can help maximize the cut and reduce food waste. Chef Avellino added multiple dishes to his menu, while maximizing food storage space, with delicious BBQ brisket. Dish inspiration below!
- Serve it family-style as a classic plate with fix-ins
- Top nachos with BBQ brisket and jalapeño peppers for a shareable starter
- Place brisket over a bed of greens and pickled veggies for a BBQ salad
- Make brisket portable with a soft bun and signature sauce
- Combine with fresh fries, house-made gravy, and cheese curds for BBQ poutine